This BBEST strand seeks to identify issues and areas for improvement within the Broomhill Retail Centre.
Work has already begun to look at:
- Identifying issues important to the retail owners
- How to improve the pedestrian environment in Broomhill centre
- How to improve the shop frontages and building character
- How to retain a balanced mix of shops
- Proposing projects for future focus
The group will evaluate this information and draw together recommendations to be included in the Neighbourhood Plan.
What are your views….?
- What do you think of the pedestrian environment in Broomhill centre?
- What would make you more likely to shop in Broomhill?
- How important is it to you to have parking outside the shops? What would encourage you to leave your car and walk or cycle?
- What do you think of the variety of shops and restaurants, etc. in Broomhill?
If you are interested in contributing to this Group, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with the word RETAIL in the subject line