This BBEST strand seeks to identify issues related to the primary and most heavily used car, pedestrian, and cycle routes through our area.
Work has already begun to look at:
- Mapping the primary routes through the BBEST area
- Air quality problems
- How to improve the pedestrian environment
- Issues of shared space
- Alternative cycle and walking routes to investigate for improvement and/or designation
The group will evaluate this information and draw together recommendations to be included in the Neighbourhood Plan.
What are your views….?
- Do you know of an alternative route that should be made ‘official’ for pedestrian or cycle use?
- Do you have any personal issues with the air quality?
- What do you think of shared space as a concept for Broomhill? (see Links and Resources tab for more info)
If you are interested in contributing to this Group, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with the word TRAVEL in the subject line