This BBEST strand seeks to identify character areas within BBEST and to document the architectural details, boundary treatments, scale, use, age and density of each character area to ensure that the best aspects of the neighbourhood are protected.
Work has already started to look at:
- Identifying key architectural features of the area
- Identifying important views
- Creating a design guide for the area
- Proposing projects for future focus
The group will evaluate this information and draw together recommendations to be included in the Neighbourhood Plan.
What are your views….?
- Do you have a building or public realm space in the BBEST area that is particularly important to you?
- Do you think there is currently too much or too little enforcement of the conservation area planning restrictions?
- Are you aware of the responsibilities of living in a conservation area?
- Are you outside of a conservation area and disappointed in the fragmentation of the building fabric that has or is taking place?
If you are interested in contributing to this Group, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with the word ARCHITECTURE in the subject line