This BBEST strand seeks to identify issues and areas for improvement within the Broomhill Retail Centre.
Work has already begun to look at:
- Identifying issues important to the retail owners
- How to improve the pedestrian environment in Broomhill centre
- How to improve the shop frontages and building character
- How to retain a balanced mix of shops
- Proposing projects for future focus
The group will evaluate this information and draw together recommendations to be included in the Neighbourhood Plan. These documents report on the work which has been done so far:
What are your views….?
- What do you think of the pedestrian environment in Broomhill centre?
- What would make you more likely to shop in Broomhill?
- How important is it to you to have parking outside the shops? What would encourage you to leave your car and walk or cycle?
- What do you think of the variety of shops and restaurants, etc. in Broomhill?
If you are interested in contributing to this Group, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with the word RETAIL in the subject line